Leg and thigh pain during bowel movement or urination, paralysed from cervical myelopathy. Had laminectomy. Femoral nerve issue?

I WAKE UP AT ABOUT 2:00AM TO USE MY POTTY TO URINATE.MY LEFT THIGH IN THE CENTER OF MY LEFT LEG HURTS WITH THE MOST SEVERE PAIN I HAVE EVER HAD.IT MAKES ME SCREAM.I CANT HARDLY TURN OVER TO GET UP.I ELEVETE MY BED,TRY AND PULL MY LEG UP TO HELP,TAKE MY HANDS AND FINALLY GET MY LEG OFF THE BED SO I CAN GET OUT OF BED.I AM GOING PARALIZED FROM CERVACAL MYELOPATHY AND HAVE HAD FAILED BACK SURGERY.HAVE HAD LAMINECTOMY L3,4&5 AND SUPPOSIABLEY A FORMINOTY L4 AND L5. AFTER I FINALLY GET UP TO URINATE MY PAIN GETS A LITTLE BETTER.I CAN WALK SHORT DISTANCE 10-15 FT WITH WALKER BEFORE LEGS GIVE OUT.BOTH LEGS ARE ON FIRE ALL THE TIME.IS THIS THE FEMORAL NERVE?OH SHIT,I PROBABLY WONT BE ABLE TO AFFORD YOUR ANSWER ANYWAY.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013