Leg and hand weak, numb and stiff. Why? Had an injury. Is that the reason?

I have been having weakness in my left legs. left hand numbness and stiffness . have injury in all levels except c-1 in neck,all injury in lumbar . pain pump implanted 5/2010. was rearend in my car 2001,2003,2005,2011. slip and fall on a sidewalk in 2009 that was an inch high, flew into parking lot and hit ground. Just had a emg and ncv today but dr, dont know why my had is stiff she said my cervical do not have damages. I have been tested for arthritis and I dont have. my weakness comes and go and its left sided.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013