Leg and face numbness, lightheadedness, heaviness in legs, suspected to be dehydration. Views?

Good Morning, A few weeks ago my legs went numb and my face as well..i went to er thinking i was having a stroke ..all test came back fine... i ve been having symptoms on and off since then (last week in october)..not as severe as that time but i continue to have the symptoms..i feel lightheaded and my legs feel heavy and i have a hard time walking..the neuro told me it was caused by dehydration (i have since began drinking a lot of water)... im getting worried, symptoms occurring more frequently and i don t get any answers from my doctor..the sypmtoms last about 1/2 hour then i get sensation back to my legs...and the lightheaded becomes a mild headache for a while..
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012