Leg and back pain, tiredness, stress. Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, prescribed thyronorm. Possible side effects?

hello docter, im 28 year old female.from last 2 mnths in between i was suffering from back & leg pain, easily tired, inexoposure to cold, mentaly tensed situations,last week i went to physician he advise me to go to endocrinology , i went there ,docter took scan for thyroid and say i have hypothyroidism and prescribe thyronorm100 day i read in internet about the adverse effects of thyronorm ,it make me worry,it says about muscle weakness & osteoporosis etc. i feel sad because iam a Physiotherapist , my TSH level is 0.029. please docter tell me about my condition & side effects , thank u for doing so
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012