Leg ache and headaches. Why cold sweats? Take Diovan and carvedililol?

At 3 a.m. I woke up with achey legs (knees to feet ) and headaches . I finally went back to sleep around 6 a.m. and slept a couple hours. On arising I broke out in a cold sweat from waist up and became real nauseated gagging and throwing up a white liquid - not much. My blood pressure is 198/100 - checked in three times within a fifteen minute period. My face is burning too. I do take Diovan and Carvedililol 12.50 twice a day. The cardiologist took me off a HTZ med and started me on Carvedililol a month ago beginning with 6.25 dosage twice a day. He just increased it to 25mg yesterday but I haven t picked up the prescription yet. Right now I have slight headache and feel out of sorts. I was able to sip on some black coffee.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer