Left with one testicle, had sudden pain that was operated and fixed. Will one testicle cause complications in sexual life?

hi i am male 25 yrs old,8 years back there was a pain in my right testicles and it was operated and removed in 2004, thereafter a month ago i felt sudden pain in my left testicles and there was a torsion and this was also operated and i have only left testicles and i want to know that whether it will again occur this type of problem in future? i am still single and want to know whether it will be effective to my sexual life in future because i should not spoil a girls life who is getting married to me in future... can someone please give me the right suggestions for my future so it will be very helpful??
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Hello. Welcome to hcm
Single testis has no effect on sexual life. You can go ahead and plan for marriage and later babies. If you are so concerned,you can get semen analysis done to confirm that you are normal. Try to stay positive and do meditation.
All the best