Left wisdom tooth coming, gum and back of mouth is sore, pale yellow pus from gums. Normal?

My left wisdom tooth has begun to come through, and although it s straight, at the moment it has only half come through, and the gum that is still covering it has been sore, along with the left side of the very back of my mouth , I realised the other day that there was pale yellowy puss coming out of the gum when I squeezed it, and now the flap is becoming loose, and when is wobbles a small section of gum around the back and side of the molar infront moves too, what should I do? and is this normal?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012