Left ventricle enlargement, tachycardia. Changed prescription from Bystolic(5mg) twice to Bisoprolol(5mg)/HCTZ(6.25mg). Same dosage as Bystolic?

Hey, I have a left ventricle enlargement and suffer from tackycardia. I was taking Bystolic 5mg in morning and 5mg at night. My cardiologist changed me to Bisoprolol 5mg/HCTZ 6.25mg. I cutt the tablet and take half in morning and half at night. Is this dose the same as the bystolic? My Dr. changed it because I have started having tachycardia , especially after eating a meal. I had been on Bystolic for 6 years and hoping this Bisoprolol/HCTZ works better for my tach. Thanks so much for you help...Chad
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013