Left tube removed. Pain on left side of pelvis during ovulation. Possible to ovulate on the left side?

i had my left tube removed on 23rd july 2012 due to a ruptured ectopic pregancy and since then i sometimes experience some pain on my left side of the pelvis during the time when am supposed to be it possible to ovulate on the left side of my pelvis after the removal of the left tube...secondly, how long should i wait before i can start trying for a baby?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013
Hi, Welcome to Health care magic forum.
Though the tube is removed for tubal pregnancy, the ovary is intact and can produce the ovum, but cant be conceived, as there is no way to the womb. Next month you will have an ovulation from the other side ovary. It will have the way into the uterus and can have the pregnancy.
But as there is only one ovary available, it is advisible to have an attempt by the help of a gynecologist, so that you can know when the ovum is exactly available for conception.
Take more of green leafy vegetables, pulses, sprouts,and
protein rich foods to keep in good health.
Wishing for a quick and complete recovery. Thank you.