Left testicle goes up inside the abdomen. Having abdominal pain. Solution?

HEllo Sir ,Well am having this testicular problem since my early childhood at the age of 5 or 6 i noticed,,,now am almost 28 years old .its just my left testicle is Abnormal ,sometimes it becomes very huge i mean filled with fluid and some other time this fluid went out ,and when the fluid fades out my testicle the left one only goes up to my abdomen .Earlier before a year and half i checked my self in a hospital and they told me and advised me to take a surgery and cut it coz its useless and i going or may happen to me as a consequence to it to develop some other testicular diseases ,But i was afraid of the thought of it ,i mean coz it could go to Infertility . These days am having pain in ma abdomen coz of ma testicle goes up .Hope u understand me , please help i need ur career.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012