Left sided pain during menstruation. Frequent urination, indigestion, bloating. BHCG shows enlarged uterus

I am 46, very normal cycles my entire life but for the last 5 years have left sided pain with onset of each menses. One month ago started to have urinary frequency, increased indigestion, felt bloated and easily full after meals. With persistent left sided discomfort. I saw my gyn, who did not feel any issues with ovaries on exam, ca 125 was 8 but after pelvic us he ordered a bhcg. My uterus is enlarged. What are the reasons for drawing a bhcg other than a molar pregnancy, which I do not think is possible. What else would he be looking for?

Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013