Left sided pain, brown vaginal discharge, early menopause, colonoscopy done. Causes for discharge?

i had a colonoscopy last week which hurt an awful lot, i had slight pain in my left side for a few days afterward then it settled down, I went through the menopause early aged 36, that was 20 years ago. A year ago i had some vaginal bleeding and a uterine polyop was removed. In july this year I had a ring pessary inserted for a cystocyle, but today i have some slight pain in my left side and brown discharge ... im very scared
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  277 Awaiting Answer