Left-sided pain, block in left ear, blurred vision, sensitivity to light. Treatment options?

Hi, Have been having constant pain on the left side which when it is intense it causes something like a block in my left ear and blurred vision on the eye. the eye become so sensitive to light such that i feel like it is swollen. I thought I had a eye problem but I saw the eye specialist yesterday and told me my eyes are okey. Please help me because I have been having it for the last one week and now am feeling it more intense. The pain started 4 months ago
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012