Left sided migraine followed by tingly fingers, arm and leg tingling, constant buzzing in leg. Cause?

12 months ago I had a terrible left sided migraine which was usually caused by my neck being out of place.. A few days later the fingertips on my left hand we re tingly.. I decided to visit the chiro who was away so I made an appointment with someone new... I ve spent an hour doing various manipulations... A few day later my whole arm was tingling , then my leg... I went to the dr who sent me for an MRI , I m 39 so there were a couple of age related lesions.. Saw a neurologist who was positive no ms... Well 12 months on and I have never been back to the chiro, my left leg feels like its constantly buzzing sometimes more than others, sometimes my arm as well... Its constantly on my mind, I m always aware of it... Had a b12 test and also bloods for thyroid.. Both fine ????
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012