Left sided head pain, mild fever, head injury in swimming pool

good morning. my daughter is 10years old. Since sunday her temperature has been 99-100 and her left side forehead hurts. Her tempertaure is back to 98 since last night. She still complains that her head still bothers her and she not hungry. she just mentioned to me this morning. she hit her head in the pool on sunday.i do not see any marks on her head. she thought it was no big deal thats why she didnt inform me. Any thoughts? Thanks for your time and help
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012