Left sided facial pain, gum inflammation, severe headache, tongue tingling. Wisdom tooth problem?

Hi, for the past 4 months I have been having pain on the left sift side of my face. My gums on that side are inflamed, my throat feel like there is something in it almost, headache , and tongue tingles. It is solely on the left side of my mouth. Would this be a wisdom tooth problem. I have been to a dentist and he said yes. I have an impacted wisdom tooth on that side that is laying horizontally as well as an ENT and she was not sure. The ENT looked in and around my ear, nose, and throat and said everything looked healthy. Would wisdom tooth cause those sort of problems???
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012