Left sided chest seems to be getting bigger and pointed, pains on touching, on pills for libido enhancement. Natural remedy?

Hi, I am 34 years old and my weight is 82 kg, and my height is 5.4 feet From couple of years my left side chest became bigger and pointed one , and whenever i touch ,it pains what is the cause and how i can rectify naturally if possible ? nOTE: I WAS TAKING HERBEL PILL FOR SEXUAL LIBIDO ENHANCEMENT AND I AM DOING IRREGULAR EXCERSICE LIKE PUSH UP, RUNNING , WALKING.. SEXUAL LIBIDO CONTENS : ZINC OXIDE , HORNY GOAT WEED, Tribulus Terrestris
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012