Left-sided chest pain, shaking. Taking nexim for stomach ulcers. Causes for chest pain?

hi over the last couple days now i have been getting a pain in my left hand side of my chest ,this morning when i woke up i had the pain then i started shaking for around 5 mins,most of the time during the day i 100% fine. just to let you know that about a year ago i was very unwell and went to the doctor and i was told that i had a hole in my stomach and was then prescribed to nexim 40mg,im not sure if this maybe causing this acheing in my chest.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012