Left-sided chest pain below ribs, feeling faint, occurs while travelling, skipping meals. Causes?

I m 27 Year old male.And suffering from uneasyness and discomfort at left portion of heart , may be below ribs and backside. SOme times the discomfort increases to a high level and it feels like i will become unconcios or something will go wrong with me. These kind of symtoms usually happens when i go out with my friends or travel, when i skip my lunch or dinner or watches a movie in theaters
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013
Hi er.aditya ! Yes this is your stomacg which need food and energy, so it create gas which give you out of world experience and you creating ulcer. Keep eating nuts or any thing that give you energy. Better take meal at perticular time. Be healthy. Bye.