Left sided chest pain, back pain, tingling in left arm. Causes for symptoms?

Hey i am 16 , over wieght not by a lot but still over weight. For the past 2 weeks i would feel a pain in my chest left side (the heart i think) about once a day. over the days the pain has become wrose and more persistent, today the pain has increased and it is consistent and i also feel back pain in the same spot as my heart and my left arm tingles from time to time it is very uncomfortable and it hurts. whats happening?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012