Left sided chest pain. Taking ramcert, tryptomer, no relief. History of breast cancer. Cure?

HI I am suffering from severe pain on the left side of my chest . I had been diagnosed with breast cancer in 1998 and the part which is paining is just below it. I have already changed 8 doctors and there is no improvement in my condition since 6 months. Initial 4-5 days the pain is less but then again it comes back. Currently i have been given ramcert, tryptomer and libotryp for a weeks time. Please help me in reducing this pain ?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012