Left side shoulders pain, left thigh pain, hip also painful. Solution ?

Hi I fell over a week ago, thought I landed more on my right side and that my shoulders took most of the brunt of the fall from landing on my forearms, I didn t think i d injured my left side as much. I know I knocked my left leg as well but from the next day onwards I ve had localized pain in top of left thigh and hip when walking and resting. Also a little boy sitting on the floor at my baby s party accidently knocked into the same leg with his head and what would normally cause not much discomfort did infact cause awful pain in that leg - the only way to describe it... it felt as though from my knee upwards had been pushed out of place (it hasn t) but it s now very painful to walk. Can also feel pain in the same localised area when my 6yr old and 1yr old sit on my lap... hip is also still quite painful. I m thinking it s just badly brused on the inside and wondered how long recovery would take... Would appreciate any advice you could offer - thank you
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013