Left side pain due to kidney stone, no blood in urine. Taking crystone tablet, still feeling movement. Suggestions?

I recently come to know that i am having kidney stone at left side .At beginning stage i used to get pain at left side which is minor. no blood in urine(urine test), i confirmed using scanning and found of size 5mm. Doctor suggested to take Crystone tablet for 1 month along with lots of water . I followed the instruction for 1 month but i m still feeling its presence at left side and and feel it movement. So how to overcome this problem.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013