Left side of vagina swollen, lumps, weird smell like onion from vagina during intercourse. Should i see a doctor?

Hi I have had a baby been 3 months, but during my pregnancy last stage say around 1 month before baby due, down below on the left side of my vagina it get swollen and forms a lump feels round, but there is no pain, after few days it will go back to normal, this continues to happen, when giving birth they gave me Episiotomy because of that lump stopped baby coming down. Now, whenever me and my partner have intercourse a weird smell like onions come from down below. It's really put offing. What should I do should I see my gp again?
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013