Left side of tongue higher than other causing issues with pronunciation. Could this be a symptom of something worse?

Hi, i recenlty noticed that left side of my tongue(close tip), is rised higher than right side. This results in problems when i talk, especialy when i pronounce certain letters, i feel like my tongue does not want to come to right position to pronounce correctly. Is it related to muscles in my tongue or i am realy afraid of things like stroke , may it be a symptome of it? I also have curve in my cervical spine , is it possible that some nerves in my neck were pinched? And is it all fixable? I always used to talk fast and because of this i can not talk as fast as i used to. Thanks for answers.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012