Left side of throat hurts, difficulty in swallowing, pain in left side of neck. Causes ?

My throat hurts more on the left side, it hurts to swallow . And when I breath the left side of my neck has a slight pain in it. I turn my head I can feel the soreness of it moving. And I have a head ache with it. When I swallow though it hurts the back of my neck, the side, and the front of my neck. I went to sleep for an hour just fine, and I don t know if its just a strained muscle, or if its an infection. Help please? Cause its also were the wind pipe from my nose meets the one in my mouth too, I have a pain behind my eyes, and the back of my head also. and it feels like in my upper jaw, and slightly behind my nose.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013