Left side of head hurts to touch, burning sensation, bald patches on the lower back part. On depakote for migraines. Side effects ?

I was on depakote for migraines recently. My left side of my head began to hurt. Like a burning sensation and hurts to touch. Now I have some bald patches on the lower back part of my head. It is still painful on the top left and side of my head. I read a side effect of Depakote is Alopecia . I stopped the medication .3 days ago.Is the pain from the alopecia and will I lose my hair where the pain is located. Will my hair grow back?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012