Left side of head, face, chin and neck pain severely, stiffness in neck, clicking jaws. Causes ?

My left side of my head face chin an neck hurt bad behind my ear and by my temple on NY left side of my head are in sever pain its be going on now for 3 days it hurts off and on but when it starts it just hits me like a brick wall and hurts so bad I just drop I can hardly breath it hurts so bad I become so hot even when its 40 degrees I need help I also have stiffness in my neck and back of head tingling in my face and brain I have a vein that swells and look dark blur my jaw clicks when I move it my vision blurs and shacks even though I m still plz help me i m hurt as we speak
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
you are having stiffness in neck, blurring of vision. These are alarming symptoms you must immediatly go to the hospital
You need complete examination and injectable antibiotics, radiological investigation either ct scan or mri scan, will be decided after examination.
in doubt do reply