Left side of face swollen, numb. Has bump along the jaw line. What could it be?

my left side of my face is swollen and numb and first it started thursday night with the inside of my mouths lower jaw sore with a mouth sore but when i looked i didnt see anything...then the next morning my face was still swollen and i felt bunches of little sores and when i scratched it off my check the sores were left side of my face is swollen and itches like i went to the dentist and the numbness is wearing left side of my face is swolled itchy and has a bump along my jaw line
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013