Left side chin numb, swollen. Have rotator cuff injury. Reason for above symptoms?

For the past couple of days the left side of my chin has been numb (like having had an injection at the dentist which is wearing off). It does look a touch swollen but i m now unsure whether this may caused by me constantly touching my chin to see if anything as changed. I currentky have a rotator cuff injury for which I m still awaiting physio and was wonder wether this injury may have trapped a nerve and could actually be cause this problem. Having looked through the internet the only diagnosis is NCS which isnt pleasant reading.....
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013