Left shoulder hurts, arm is swollen, sore on tip of acromion. Any suggestions ?

I m wondering what is going on with left shoulder hurts and my arm is swollen (had to use cream to get my wedding ring off). It s especially sore on the tip of the acromion or maybe it s the top of the humerus . Not exactly sure. The pain is excruciating and I can t move my shoulder. It also hurts in the middle of my upper arm. The slightest touch is excruciating. I m taking 600 mg of ibuprofen and will go check in with my family doctor tomorrow, but I m nervous because it hurts so s been all through the weekend. I m not sure but I feel like I m slightly swollen all over... Today I noticed a dimple on my left cheek...I m a 55 yr. old women. Never had dimples.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Nov 2012