Left ovary removed due to cyst, liver hemangioma detected. Ultrasound did not detect it. Could it be cancerous?

Hi,I m a healthy 46 year old woman and about 2 months ago I had my left ovary removed because I had a large cyst . Doctor removed the cyst and the ovary. During the surgern he came across a liver hemangioma which at the time he said not to worry about. I have the picture of the hemingioma. A moth later I went for my follow up and he sent me for an ultrasound which showed did not show hemingioma. He now wants me to go to an oncologist for a second opinion. I m very concerned because why now? I also had a pelvic ct scan with contrast and nothing showed up there either.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012