Left ovary removed due to cyst. Have Mirena. Have extreme dryness during intercourse. Medications instead of jelly?

hello i will be turning 44 in September. a year ago i had my left ovary removed because of a huge cist , during that time i also had the Mirena in, my doctor recommend it to control my heavy period, during intercourse i am extremely dry and this was not the case before, is it because i only have one ovary or because of my age? is there any medication i can take for this instead of ky jelly?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013