Left nut red, bigger than others, sac near leg itchy. Advised lentils cream. Reasons?

My left nut is red and it s not lumpy or anything it s just bigger than the other, but my left leg near the sack is itchey, and alot. It kinda goes around edge of the sack i went to see a doctor about it and he gave lentils cream I keep using it and using I ve gone threw 2 tubes of it, it s still itchey. What else can I do
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012
The itching can be due to a fungal infection in the area. Do consult a dermatologist for a direct examination.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,