Left nostril is deep but right looks smaller after septoplasty, turbinate reduction. Is it normal ?

Hi , I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction 1 month ago . now when i pick inside my nose with finger the left nostril is a lot deeper as before and the right one looks smaller ... I can breathe through both of them but through right is harder . Is it normal ? Is it swelling , congestion , or the surgen did his job bad ? Also i have post nasal drip as before . Pls answer ... When the whole thing will be ok and do i need revision surgery ...
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013