Left lower backache,lower abdominal pain and vaginal discharge after an abortion

i am jackie, 3o years, 5.4 feet tall 56kilogrammes, i conceived and i had malaria since i conceived, at 7weeks of the pregnancy i started bleeding and when i went to hospital they told me i was having a miscarriage so i was admitted and when the bleeding became heavy i was put on drip for 24hrs, the bleeding stopped and the fetus had come out, then they used a machine to remove the remaining blood and to clean inside my uterus, two days later i got a terrible left backache and lower abdominal pain and vaginal flow for a week now yet i took ampicillin, fragile and ibuprofen, no improvement , now i have been prescribed with ampiclox capsules but am worried, wasn t my uterus damaged, i don t bleed anymore but i have a discharge of yellowish color, what can i do?
Asked On : Tue, 21 Jun 2011