Left leg started shaking when bent. Had fusion. Having herniated disc. Suggestions?

my left leg started shaking for no reason when bending at the hip and putting weight on leg. this hasnt happened for some time but now that I am trying to enjoy the out doors left leg is shaking and I mean from ankle to hip when I bend at the hip and placing the weight on that leg. no pain just shaking as if I just stuck it in a light socket...very noticeable. doesnt do it when sitting or squatting. any ideas?? have had fusion l3-l5 and l5/s1 is herniated
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013