Left leg injured, MRI shows anterior cruciate ligament interstitial injury. Left knee stuck with pain. Remedy ?

Hello doctor.
actually in 2011 oct. i hv got injury in my left leg, I was driving a scooty, n a bicer hit me , due to this accident, near to left knee, this report is given after MRI - grade i sprain of lateral collateral ligament.
anterior cruciate ligament interstitial injury / partial injury.
significant hemarthrosis with significant periarticular soft tissue edema.
marrow contusion /edema invoving proximal tibia, fibula and distal femur. and the doctor treated this injury by plaster. on that time it recover slowly.
but from last few months, a problem is started at the same injured place, the left knee stuck itself , on that time i cant move or bend my left leg, if i can try , i suffer with pain too much, due to this reason i cant walk , and it happen some time for an hour, some time or fifteen minutes, then a sound fron my knee joint portion does like (kadak) and i can move my leg. one thing also happened , in the mean time of all this proceess , i feel that my bones near knee little bit come put.
please doctor , how can i free from this,
Asked On : Sat, 1 Jun 2013