Left leg has severe pain after stretching, right leg feels popped, bruise on left leg. Causes ?

My left leg had a severe pain after stretching an hurt for several days But has since went away. 2 days ago I was getting out of bed and my Right leg (right behind knee again) felt like it popped but stung really bad. But, I didn t have any more pain. I never got a bruise on left leg but my right Leg has a black and purple bruise. I did not run into anything or bump anything. What could be causing this bruising?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013