Left leg and ankle thrombosis, typhoid, low priced anticoagulant tablet ?

hello sir i have venous thrombosis on my left leg in ankle region and its is visible i can feel it is hard i got this after treatment of typhoid .and doctors detected thrombosis in two regions at thigh and at ankle due to thigh region i had pain but after feeling normal out of pain i discontinued medicine without doctor advice so thrombosis on my ankle still persist and that region become dark due to blockage of blood. During treatment he recommended me anticoagulant injection grefac and antibacterial medicine. injection is very expensive. i want to continue medicine can you advice me any anticoagulant tablet which is cheap
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012