Left labia minora swollen and tingling. Currently having period. Took antibiotics for trichomonus. Retested, result negative.Reason for swollen minora?

Hello... My left labia minora is swollen and tingling . I am currently on my period. This has happened to me once before last year during my period as well. I went to the doctor and she said i had trichomonus and i was given the antibiotics . I was retested the next month and i was negative. I have not been sexually active since last year when i was first diagnosed. What is wrong this time?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012