Left kidney pain. Ultrasound done. Left kidney smaller, 2 ureters, 22mm stone. History operations duplex kidneys. Consult urologist?

Hi for the past 2 months I've had pain in the left kidney area going down to my bladder, I have gone to my GP and had a ultrasound and a CT scan and upon discoveries my left kidney is smaller then my right I have scarring and calcification in the left kidney and I also have 2 ureters. 1 going from the left kidney to the bladder and 1 going from the left kidney to nothing, this one is also dilated. They have also found a 22mm stone in my gall bladder. My GP has said to me to just leave it and see what happens. Should I be asking for a referral to a urologist?
As a child I had several operations for duplex kidneys that was at the age of 2 I'm 29 now and haven't had any previous problems.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013