Left index finger dry. Pevaryl spray, diflucan not effective. Prescribed Alfacort, aquaderm creams. Possible cause?

Good Day! I have a question my left index finger is dry but not really bad.. I don t know why? My first doctor gave me pevaryl spray and diflucan capsule for 1 month.. The diflucan capsule she give me 4 capsules and I take it once a week.. But I think it s not effective.. Then earlier I go to see a doctor again and she give me Alfacort Cream to put on the affected area of my fingers and Aquaderm skin creams for my hands.. I m worried cause my finger is not nice.. What is the probably cause of this Doc..? Thank you so much..
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013