Left hand hurt, pain in hand top, unable to grab, squeeze, touch. X-ray done. Reason?

Left hand was caught in a truck door. Top of hand in the middle of my first finger bone hurts very sensitive Hurd to grab or squeeze and to touch. Had x ray done and it came back negative. Dr put me in a cast for 2 weeks just in case. After 2 weeks another x ray was taken again came back negative but the top part of my hand still hurts achy all the time and sharp pain if touched or pressure from the palm. I am now put in a splint for 4 weeks. I am glad there is no broken bones in wrist or hand but he pain I s bad even after almost 3 weeks..
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012