Left groin has a bulge. Why testicle is getting heavy? Why constipated?

Hiii My name is Ajay /45/male from Delhi, I have noticed a bulge in my left groin 02 years ago. Though its not paining but while passing stool , i feel that my left testicle is getting heavy. I have been diagnosed with ingunial hernia . Though it right now not harming but doctor has told that surgery is the best option. This occurs due to my constant constipation problem. Do you have a remedy for my ingunial hernia or shall I have to go for surgery. Ajay Pant, mail: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012