Left foot feels heavy and numb, similar feeling in right foot. Case of foot drop. Any precautions to stop ?

My left foot feels heavy and numb. I have had a somewhat similar experience with my right foot. It had been a case of Foot drop where my muscle had been strained in a way where my muscle deteriorated and I couldn t lift my right foot at all. It took a few months before it solved itself, and many confused Doctors. I had a strange pain in my foot this morning and it has escalated to my left foot feeling, seemingly cold , somewhat numb, and throbbing while feeling much more heavy. The cause of my right foot drop was due to my crossing my legs while gaming on my laptop, could I have done the exact same thing with my left foot? Are there any precautions I can take to stop it again? I know you don t know the full story, and thats about all I can really tell, so it can be impossible to diagnose. But I would like an opinion. Thank you. - AAAAA
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013