Left eye vision got distorted, mild head. Medication for anemic and hypothyroidism. Reason?

My left field of vision in my left eye became distorted, it was as though (in my periferal vision) I was looking through a curved lens with water splashed on it. Kind of like tunnel vision but only in the left quadrant of my left eye. Onset was sudden. It lasted approx. 1 minute. No other symptoms aside from a low grade headache which I ve had for weeks now (?allergies). I m iron deficient and sl. anemic. I take polysaccharide iron tabs 150x2/day and have hypothyroidism for which I take Armour 90mcg daily. Yesterday I noticed a strange sharp pain in my right temple directly above my ear, only painful when palpated. It too went away within minutes. The only unusual thing that has happened to me in the past week is I fell and landed hard on my left knee/shin, it is very bruised and numb.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012