Left eye twitching. Why neck pain and painful clicks in head?

I have been having left eye twitching (top and bottom lid) for over a month now, and also have been having a lot of neck pain . When I move my head I get painful clicks, crunches and sometimes the feeling of electricity jolt through my neck. Several years ago I was diagnosed with a dissected left vertebral artery but no stent was placed as when they did the angiogram they said the other verterbral artery was large enough to accomadate. I also had a benign cyst (not sure what kind) on my brainstem several years back that I never needed treatment for, and have no had any followups since.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  99 Awaiting Answer