Left eye pain, pressure in both eyes, sensitive to light, redness, swelling, muscle spasms. Prevention?

my left eye hurts. It is very painful for 2 days now. I don t see anything in it and I don t see a sty. I just woke up yesterday and it felt like both eyes had a lot of pressure and a little pain. Today the left eye is a lot worse and very sensitive to light and it is a little red and swollen. Very sensitive to light and it seems to have muscle spasms that are very painful. I have never had this before.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012