Left epididymal cyst, pain in testis upto iliac fossa. What is reason of pain?

I am a 40 year old male. I am diagnosed with a left epididymal cyst about 4 yrs back after ultrasonography . It is about the size the size of a pea. However recently for about last 6 months i am having frequent pain in the testis(left) which radiates upto left iliac fossa. The pain is mainly after journey by rickshaw or accidental injury to the testis. The sexual intercourse is painless. Please suggest about any need of treatment?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013